Where You've Seen Us...
20 Coconut Oil Uses
20 Coconut Oil Uses
Coconut oil has uses in food, on skin, and even around the house. If you’re looking for some neat ways to use your Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, here is a list of 20 Coconut Oil Uses!
- Remove adhesive from stickers or labels that have rendered your items a sticky mess.
- Remove crayon marks from walls and furniture.
- Turn any pan into a “non-stick” pan.
- Condition your wood cutting boards and utensils.
- Replace butter with coconut oil in recipes.
- Make your own DIY organic toothpaste.
- Moisturize and remove odors from feet.
- Use as a carrier oil in essential oil blends.
- Clean minor scrapes and cuts using coconut oil. It has antibacterial properties!
- Remove eye make-up easily using coconut oil on a cotton pad.
- Soothe bug bites by placing some coconut oil on them.
- Make DIY shaving cream using coconut oil and a few other ingredients.
- Tame frizzy hair by using a dime size amount of coconut oil and running through using your finger tips.
- Use coconut oil as a soap base for DIY soap at home – it will intensely moisturize!
- Put 1 tsp in your coffee and mix well for an energy boost in the morning.
- Make pet treats – freeze a mixture of coconut oil and peanut butter together in an ice cube tray to make cute little puppy treats!
- Fade sun spots using coconut oil – over time, using coconut oil on your skin can reduce the appearance of age spots and dark spots on the skin.
- To reduce the appearance of stretch marks, use a generous amount of coconut oil on the affected area before going to bed.
- Using coconut oil each morning and swishing it in your mouth will help with bad breath and cavities!
- You can lather coconut oil onto your hair and leave it in over night for a deep-conditioning hair treatment. Rinse well using shampoo in the morning!
Coconut Oil is one of the most diverse ingredients you will ever encounter. When you can use one ingredient in food, on skin, and in your home, you can’t go wrong! What other ways do you use coconut oil?