Where You've Seen Us...
New Product – Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – 40% Off & Free Shipping While Supplies Last
I love coconut! So, you can imagine my excitement to be launching our new product – Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
I’ve tried several brands of coconut oil. And, before I tasted this one I thought they were pretty good (admittedly that sounds bias. :-)) However, from the initial reviews we are receiving I’m not the only one who is singing our praises on this product.
Allow me a few minutes to share with you the features of our Virgin Coconut Oil, some of the uses and some of the health benefits…
- Our Virgin Coconut Oil is organic (certified by a 3rd party FDA certification company), cold-pressed and unrefined, trans fat-free and 100% pure
- The oil comes in a 12 ounce Glass Jar (cleaner than plastic and keeps the oil safe)
- We include a 1/2 oz Natural Birchwood Scooper so you can easily scoop the oil for any application
- We even tied the scooper to the glass jar with some cute raffia ribbon so you can give it as a gift
- The jar is securely shrink wrapped, then we bubble wrap the jar and scooper and insert into a sturdy corrugated box to prevent breakage during shipping
- We offer an online guide you can download titled “Coconut Oil Uses & Tips + Favorite Recipes” so you can learn about the health benefits, including oil pulling, how to use for your skin & hair, how to cook and bake with coconut oil and several delicious recipes.
- It ships the same day, except Sunday
- As with all of our products, it’s Made in the USA.
Coconut Oil Uses
- Can be eaten right out of the jar. The smell and taste is fabulous if you love coconut. Nothing is needed to enjoy the health benefits of this premium nutritious edible oil. The cold press method is used to preserve the medium chain tryglycerides (MCTs) found naturally in coconuts. In essence, this produces an unrefined oil that’s free of trans fats and bursting with a distinctive taste.
- Can be used for cooking and baking…substitute coconut oil for less healthy cooking oils
- Can be added to smoothies for a blast of energy, stronger bones and healthier skin
- Can be spread on toast, bagel or muffin
- Can be added to coffee, which when mixed with fat free half and half taste like an almond joy
- Can be drizzled over popcorn for a sweet hint of tropical flavor
- Can be used to relieve dry hair and skin, i.e. eczema, psoriasis, etc…
- Can be used in aromatherapy as a carrier oil to dilute pure essential oils
- Can be used in lotions, soaps, sugar and salt scrubs and as a massage oil.
Coconut Oil Health Benefits
There are so many health benefits to incorporating coconut oil in your daily lives. I’m going to touch on the highlights here. Just know we go into greater detail in our online guide.
- Because of the MCTs inherent in coconut oil and there are lot of them, they can have therapeutic effects on several brain disorders, i.e. Alzheimer’s patients
- The MCTS have shown to increase 24 hour energy expenditure by as much as 5% which can potentially lead to weight loss
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens and potentially help to prevent infections. Thus, strengthening the immune system
- Studies have shown that coconut oil can improve cholesterol which may reduce heart disease
- Coconut oil appears to be effective at reducing abdominal fat
- Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrients for the hair. It perpetrates healthy hair growth, reduces loss of protein and enhances shine quality
- Coconut oil is a great massage oil and moisturizer for the skin
- Improves the digestive system and has been attributed to preventing stomach and digestive disorders including IBS
- Used in oil pulling it can increase oral health, strengthen the teeth, gums and jaws as well as potentially prevent gum and mouth diseases such as cavities and gingivitis. There are also other possible overall health benefits.
For a limited time and while supplies last we have set up a 40% off discount at Amazon. Use coupon code: COO40OFF at checkout. Also, enjoy free shipping on orders over $35.
If you are a member of our VIP Product Review Club, which you should be to enjoy free or highly discounted products, emails have been sent for those who will receive our coconut oil for free. If you are not a member you can join here free.