Where You've Seen Us...
Celadrin® Pain Relief Cream
HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF SAYING: “MY JOINTS HURT?” DISCOVER FAST PAIN RELIEF NATURALLY!
Celadrin® Pain Relief Cream is a Fast Acting Topical Liposome Lotion therapy for sufferers of joint pain and discomfort. Use on muscle pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrone, bursitis, golfers elbow, muscle stiffness and soreness, neck pain, knee pain, shoulder injuries, back aches, shin splints, restless leg, osteoarthritis, tight muscles, arthritis, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, sciatica and other inflammatory ailments. It the best natural medicine for Joint Pain treatment that supports joint health and flexibility.
Our Fast Relieving Pain Relief Combination
With a slight natural menthol scent that is not offensive, Southern Zoomer’s Celadrin® Lotion also contains MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) and Arnica; frequently used by professional athletes.
Celadrin® has been clinically studied on many occasions. Results have been published in the prestigious “Journal of Rheumatology” for topical applications as well as the “Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.” The results were nothing short of miraculous showing reduced pain and stiffness, improved balance and strength and better mobility.
MSM is a naturally occurring organic sulphur compound found in all living plants and animal tissues. Essential for all bodily systems and normal organ functions, MSM can simply be destroyed by food processing and constant utilization and excretion by the body. Therefore, some form of supplementation may be required in order to meet our bodies requirements.
Arnica, an herb, has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500’s and very popular now in creams, lotions, ointments and salve. Arnica is used to reduce inflammation, sooth muscle aches and pains and heal wounds. Clinical trials have been conducted that suggest multiple benefits of Arnica for osteoarthritis and a reduction in postoperative swelling and pain.
Why Should You Use Our Celadrin® Lotion?
- Relieve pain associated with tennis elbow, wrist pain, golfers elbow, muscle stiffness and soreness, pains in the neck, hip joint pain, knee pain, and backaches (particularly sitting at a computer all day)
- Celadrin® has been used by thousands of people for a variety of joint related ailments
- Provides hours of relief from muscle and joint pain almost instantly
- Great consistency for massaging
- Absorbs and Drys Quickly
- Leaves NO Greasy Feeling
- Slight menthol scent – not offensive
- Very natural product – see our ingredients
What You Get When You Buy Our Celadrin® Pain Relief Cream
- Joint Flexibility and Pain Relief Support lotion with natural menthol plus MSM and Arnica to relieve joint discomfort
- A 4 ounce pump bottle securely wrapped when shipped to you
- Convenient travel pouch
- Quick re-order instructions so you never run out
- A product Made In The USA at a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and award winning manufacturing facility
- The ONLY Celadrin® Lotion backed by a no-hassle Free Replacement Guarantee
Our Fast Acting Celadrin® Cream has been known to become back ordered often so click here to buy the Best Natural Medicine For Joint Pain now in our store.
Functional Ingredients: Celadrin® (7.5%) (a proprietary blend of esterified fatty acid carbons)**, MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane), Arnica spp. Flower Tincture and Natural Menthol (1.25%).
INGREDIENTS: De-ionized Water, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Gel*, Celadrin®, MSM, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Sweet Almond Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arnica spp. Flower Tincture, Safflower Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol/Cetearyl Glucoside, Natural Menthol, Glucose/Glucose Oxidase/Lactoperoxidase (natural preservative), Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Soy Lecithin, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phospholipids (soy), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Cedar Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate and Xanthan Gum.
Certified Organic. Gluten-Free
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Celadrin® is a registered trademark of Imagenetix, Inc