Where You've Seen Us...
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
If you are looking to achieve a healthy lifestyle then our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil should be a part of your arsenal.
Delicious on its own or used in cooking and baking, oil pulling or moisturizing, the health benefits are undeniable.
- Cold pressed method is used to preserve the medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and fatty acids naturally found in coconuts
- An unrefined oil that is free of trans fats and bursting with health benefits and flavor
- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International
- 100% Pure premium nutritional edible oil obtained from the first cold pressing of organic coconut (Cocos nucifera) kernels.
Coconut Oil Uses & Benefits
- The fatty acids (caprylic, capri and lauric acids) referred to as medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) occur naturally in virgin coconut oil. Research has shown these acids are some of the richest plant sources available.
- Lauric acid, which our Organic Virgin Coconut Oil contains about 50%, is believed to be an effective supporter of the immune system.
- Purportedly has therapeutic effects on several brain disorders. For example, supplying energy for the brain cells of Alzheimer’s patients and relieving symptoms.
- Can increase 24 hour energy expenditure by as much as 5% leading to weight loss over the long term.
- Can kill harmful pathogens helping to prevent infections.
- Studies conducted indicate that coconut oil improves cholesterol levels, which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Applied topically, studies and consumers are reporting it to be effective as a skin moisturizer for dry skin, eczema and psoriasis as well as a protectant again hair damage.
- Helps to improve the digestive system and potentially help abate stomach and digestion-related challenges including IBS.
- Used for oil pulling possible benefits include cleansing of harmful bacteria, overall strenthening of the teeth and gums, and prevention of gum and mouth diseases such as cavities and gingivitis as well as an increase in overall health.
Where Can You Buy Coconut Oil?