Where You've Seen Us...
Pure Sweet Almond Oil
If you are looking for an All Natural, Cold Pressed, Paraben and Hexane Free product that will leave your Hair & Skin Smoother & Shinier as well as easier to manage, then our 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) is the one.
Rich in Vitamins E, A & D, Sweet Almond Oil has minerals such as calcium and magnesium. Used on a daily basis this lightweight non-comedogenic moisturizing oil can contribute to great skin and hair health.
Sweet Almond Oil Uses & Benefits For The Face & Body
- Almonds contain resveratrol, purported as the “fountain of youth.” Whether the oil of the almond can turn back time for our hair & skin, almond oil has been recognized for centuries for its moisturizing properties. Many attest to it’s anti-aging and anti-wrinkle mixture of lipids, amino acids and vitamins that can help repair and reverse damage to our appearance.
- The light velvety texture of this oil formulated with rich emollients coats the skin preventing moisture from escaping. The oil creates a suppler and softer outer skin layer.
- Sweet Almond Oil has a unique chemistry consisting of a mixture of saturated and unsaturated fats along with large doses of alpha-tocopherol and arginine making the oil of the almond effective at combating the effects of aging.
- Sweet Almond Oil rejuvenates the skin cells. As we age, the outer layer of our skin, or epidermis, thins. This causes our skin to look shallow, pale, and translucent.
- When the oil of the almond is applied, you realize several boosts to your skin: 1) you lock in moisture and prevent the cells from drying out and 2) you re-energize the cells with lipds, fats and amino acids. These results help the skin to not only stop thinning, they also help the skin reverse previous damage giving the cells a longer, healthier life span.
- Use as a make-up remover.
- Use to reduce dark circles around the eyes.
Sweet Almond Oil Uses & Benefits For The Hair
- Hair is made of fibrous protein called keratin. Keratin is produced by the hair follicles on your scalp which produce hair of a lesser quality as they age or are damaged. Using Almond Oil we can heal the damage and produce hair with more luster and touchability.
- This amazing hair treatment can reverse the damage caused to our hair from the sun, environmental factors and the countless hours we put our hair through curling it, straightening it or blowing it dry.
- Sweet Almond Oil should be worked through the dry, damaged hair when it is damp. Then combed through and allowed to stay on the hair.
Other Uses For Sweet Almond Oil
- Use as a Carrier Oil and mix with your favorite essential oils like Pure Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil & Pure Tea Tree Oil.
- Use as a Massage Oil. Ask or offer to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Add to Soaps, Lotions, Sugar or Salt Scrubs or just place a couple of drops in the bath and relax.
Why Buy Sweet Almond Oil From Southern Zoomer?
- Research: Our products are researched and put through rigorous tests before we launch them to the public.
- Education: We think we offer a better education on how to use our products. Download the FREE “Sweet Almond Oil Uses & Tips + Favorite Recipes” Guide.
- Customer Service: Our response times and follow-up communication is unmatched. We ship out the same day except on Sundays. Don’t just take our word for it, read the positive reviews attesting to how fast our products are received by existing customers…many as far away as Hawaii and Vietnam.
- Guarantee: Normally, we offer a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee on all our products. However, we are so confident you’ll love our Almond Oil, our guarantee is this… GUARANTEED TO LEAVE YOUR HAIR & SKIN SMOOTHER & SHINIER OR YOUR MONEY BACK. So, if for some reason, at any time, you are not 100% satisfied with the result just call or email us to request a refund.
Where can you buy sweet almond oil?