Where You've Seen Us...
Simple DIY Lip Scrub To Exfoliate Those Dry Lips – Video
If your lips are often dry, flaky or chapped, especially in the wintertime, whip up this simple and delicious DIY Lip Scrub to Exfoliate them. Use it twice a week to keep your lips healthy.
- White Granulated Sugar (can also use Brown Sugar)
- Almond Oil (if allergic to almonds use Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil or Olive Oil)
- Almond Extract (can also use any flavor such as Peppermint Oil)
- Red Food Coloring (optional)
- Small Jar with cap
- Step 1: Combine 3 tablespoons of white sugar with 1 1/2 tablespoons of Almond Oil
- Step 2: Add 3 drops of Almond Extract (or your favorite flavor)
- Step 3: Add a few drops of red food coloring to achieve a pinkish color scrub
- Step 4: Add the Lip Scrub to a small jar
Watch the video below for a demonstration from Kirbie Johnson, Beauty Reporter.
Video and article first seen on The Health Site